Trash & Recycling Centers
Chemical Collection Centers
Private Trash Removal
Palm Beach - Home Chemical and Recycling Centers
HCRCs are convenient one-stop drop-off sites for both your Home Chemicals and regular Recyclable items.Almost every home has some chemical product that can be hazardous if not used, stored or disposed of properly. When they are no longer needed they are referred to as "Household Hazardous Waste" or HHW for short.
Anywhere along the disposal route - from your curb to final processing or disposal- chemicals can present a threat to the public, solid waste workers, and the environment if not properly disposed. Residents are encouraged to separate HHW from their household garbage and dispose of it in an appropriate manner.
Palm Beach Locations
Home Chemical and Recycling - Lantana (Unattended)
- 1810 Lantana Road
- Lantana, FL 33462
Home Chemical and Recycling Center - Belle Glade (Unattended)
- 1701 State Road 15
- Belle Glade, FL 33430
Home Chemical and Recycling Center - Delray Beach (east) (Unattended)
- 1901 SW 4th Avenue
- Delray Beach, FL 33444
Home Chemical and Recycling Center - Delray Beach (west)
- 13400 South State Road 7
- Delray Beach, FL 33446
Home Chemical and Recycling Center - Jupiter (Unattended)
- 14185 Military Trail (SWA Road)
- Jupiter, FL 33458
Home Chemical and Recycling Center - Royal Palm Beach (Unattended)
- 9743 Process Drive
- Royal Palm Beach, FL 33441
Home Chemical and Recycling Center - West Palm Beach
- 6161 N Jog Road
- Royal Palm Beach, FL 33412
- This disposal service is for Palm Beach County residents only.
- For normal quantities there is no cost.
- Quantities are limited at the un-staffed sites to 125 lbs or 15 gallons.
- Larger amounts can be accepted at the staffed facilities in West Palm Beach and west Delray Beach.
- Fuel containers can only be emptied and returned to you at the staffed sites.
- SWA cannot pick up materials from your home.
The SWA's Home Chemical and Recycling Centers (HCRC) accept pesticides, cleaning products, solvents, pool chemicals, paint, used oil and propane cylinders just to name a few examples. The HCRCs also accept many materials which are recycled such as electronics, rechargeable batteries, fluorescent lamps, and cooking oil.
Materials Not Accepted
- Medical Waste
- Sharps, Needles, Syringes
- Drugs, Medications, Pharmaceuticals
- Empty Containers
- Garbage or Trash